Telescopic ground anchor’s are used as an anchor point to chain down equipment and vehicles. They help prevent items just been lifted away. The main advantage of telescopic anchor points as they can reduce health and safety issues and they are less intrusive than fixed anchor points.
- Telescopic ground anchor for motorcycles, quads and trailers, etc.
- Set in concrete, lifts up to give a heavy-duty anchor point for chains, etc.
- Best buy product in magazine tests.
- Heavy duty 4mm thick steel.
- Anti-corrosive zinc finish.
- Stay up gravity catch plate.
- Fits flush with surface when not in use.
- Submerged depth 305mm.
- Stands 165mm above ground.
- 60mm diameter anchor hole.
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH) mm: 305mm
The anchor point is embedded 290mm below ground in concrete, it also features a crossbar for enhanced security on the base of the unit to assist in anchoring to the concrete. Please ensure you allow enough time for the concrete to fully cure before using.
How it works…
**Pictures are for illustration purposes only, exact specification may vary. Chain, padlock and bike not included**